How do I arrange for a collection of a bulky refuse item?

Shepway District Council offers a special collection service for the removal of bulky household items and a separate service for the collection of old fridges and freezers.

There are small charges for each service.

The quickest and easiest way to arrange a special collection is over the telephone, with payment by credit or debit card. Contact the Customer Services Team on 01303 858660.

Alternatively you can visit the Civic Centre or One Stop Services,