How do I report a problem on a Kent Public Right Of Way?


Reporting Problems on Public Rights Of Way

Last year the Countryside Access Service received nearly 8,000 new reports of issues on the network.
As part of the County Councils ongoing Customer Services Strategy, last year we introduced a web based reporting tool to add to the dedicated phone line which has been running for a number of years.
Not only is the web based tool quick and easy to use, you can request e-mail updates, such that we can keep you informed at various stages as your issue is dealt with.. You can also log onto the website at any time to view the current position.
If you do not have web access then please use our dedicated report line 03000 41 71 71 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm).
Why not visit the Explore Kent website – where you will find a wealth of information on enjoying the Kent countryside and also more technical information on Public Rights of Way.