I want to comment on a planning application – who should I contact?

Lyminge Parish Council has a legal right to be consulted and will consider every Lyminge based planning application. LPC will form an opinion for the District Council to take into consideration.

Decisions are made by Shepway District Council in most cases.

Send your comments to the Planning Dept., Shepway District Council, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone CT 2QY or go to http://www.shepway.gov.uk/planning/application-documents-and-comments/comment-on-an-application


It would be helpful if you would send the Clerk to Lyminge Parish Council a copy of your comments. Contact details are to the left of this page