Lyminge Parish Council is committed to enhancing the quality of life for residents. The quality of life will include:
- The built environment, both present and future.
- The natural environment, ensuring that this is conserved and improved.
- Appropriate leisure and play facilities for all age groups
- The safety and security of people and their property.
- A community that will support adequate health, education, shops and community facilities.
- Appropriate opportunities for residents to participate in cultural and spiritual activities.
Lyminge Parish Council will work in conjunction with other organisations to achieve these aims