Where do I report broken street lights?

Kent County Council Highways

In an emergency (something which can cause an injury or accident) call us on 03000 41 81 81 and give details of the location and number printed on the street light column.

Alternatively you can visit http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem  and complete the online fault form.